If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers. Click a question below to view the answer.
Mind Wars Olympiad 2020 is an online programme that allows registered participants to practise, prepare and play the Olympiad.
It consists of relevant and interesting general awareness questions which will focus on improving students’ awareness levels and improve students’ ability to crack competitive tests. Questions will be based on latest exam pattern by the best content expert team in the country.
• The Mind Wars Olympiad will be held online for all registered students in an MCQ (Multiple choice Questions) format
• The Online Olympiad will have 50 questions.
• There is no negative marking
• The duration of the exam will be 20 minutes.
The Mind Wars Olympiad will be accessible to all students across India from classes 4 to 12 for a nominal fee of Rs. 200 per student.
MW Olympiad will award multi-tiered recognition and prizes for students - at school, state and national level.
• All students will get participation certificates, top-3 students of each class will get gold, silver and bronze medals respectively (subject to a minimum number of 25 students participating from one class in a school and a minimum number of 100 students from a school).
• Cash prizes will be awarded to the top 100 winners in each class from class 4 to 12.
• Mind Wars is India’s largest general knowledge platform
• 30,000+ questions on 1000+ GK topics, daily current affairs digest, school curriculum, factoids and more
• Available in 8 languages
• Trusted by over 4.75 Lakh students from 8500+ schools from all 36 states & UTS
• It is promoted by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited and will be available on Mind Wars platform of the Zee 5 app.
The Mind Wars Olympiad will allow students unrestricted access to online study material on the Mind Wars Olympiad Section. Registered participants can ‘ practice ’ in each of the 5 subject categories that form part of the Olympiad. Each section has 50 questions, of which 5 will form part of the eventual Olympiad Test. This means that 50% of the content of the Olympiad test is accessible for practise for all participants.
It is possible to practice the other 50% content through by accessing the thousands of quizzes on the Mind Wars platform.
Yes, registered participants can take two Mock Online Olympiads on the Mind Wars platform. There is no additional fee for taking these mock tests.
The Mind Wars Olympiad 2020, unlike traditional pedagogical methods, which imagine intelligence as 'the sum of acquired knowledge', our novel method of assessment is based on the measurement of learning ability to account for individual differences between children of different standards. Furthermore, it tests the deductive and analytical abilities of the children rather than rote recollection while laying the basis for conceptual clarity by virtue of the additional information provided in the answer key section.
The Mind Wars Olympiad is a one-of-its-kind general knowledge olympiad which gives students from classes 4 to 12 an opportunity to sharpen their general knowledge skills for competitive exams.
It is a one-of-a-kind multi-platform, board-agnostic and personalised learning experience that provides 'real learning', bolsters academic excellence, lays the groundwork for excelling in competitive exams, raises general awareness, enhances analytical skills to gain scientific insights into strengths and weaknesses, learn using audiovisual media at your convenience, test yourself against the best young minds in the nation.
|SUBJECT CATEGORIES||Culture & Sports||Culture & Sports||Culture & Sports||Culture & Sports|
|Current Affairs||Current Affairs||Current Affairs||Current Affairs|
|Environment & Science||Science & Technology||Science & Technology||Business and Economics|
|Geography & History||History, Civics and Geography||Geography & History||Geography & History|
|Language & Literature||Language & Literature||Polity, Civics and Governance||Polity, Civics and Governance|
This is a unique comparative analysis of the performance of a student participating in Mind Wars Olympiad 2020. The MW Performance Analysis report (PAR) provides a holistic view of a student’s abilities, core strengths and areas that need attention.
After registering for the Mind Wars Olympiad 2020, participants can select the date on which they wish to take the Olympiad test. There are 6 dates distributed over November and December 2020.
A school can register for the Mind Wars Olympiad 2020 by calling the Mind Wars Olympiad helpline 9625933434 or by emailing us at email@example.com. The school can also WhatsApp us at 9625933434. We will get in touch with your school within 2 working days at most, and take the concerned teacher/ administrator through the process of registration.
An individual student can register directly. The process is simple. Download Zee5 and register on Mind Wars. In case you are unable to find your school code during the registration process, please call the Mind Wars Olympiad helpline 96259 33434 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also WhatsApp us at 9625933434. We will get in touch with you within 2 working days at most and take you through the process of registration.
• Visit us on: mindwars.co.in/olympiad
• Call/ WhatsApp us on: 9625933434
• Write to us on: email@example.com
As soon as you take the Olympiad Test, you will see your score, which is the total number of correct answers that you have given for the set of 50 Questions that you have answered.
However, you will receive your MW Performance analysis report (PAR) only in January 2021, once all participants have taken the Mind Wars Olympiad 2020 Test. We will then compute the school, state and national rankings and generate the MW PAR for every participant.
In case you are not happy with your score at the end of the Mind Wars Olympiad 2020 online test, you can register again for another date, and take the Olympiad test once again for a nominal fee of Rs. 200.
For participants who take the Olympiad multiple times, we will consider their best score for computing their their MW Performance analysis report (PAR) and rankings.
The students can choose a convenient date from the following 6 options: 22 November 2020 (Sunday), 28 November (Saturday), 29 November (Sunday), 5 December (Saturday), 6 December (Sunday), 12 December 2020 (Saturday).
Don’t worry, your journey doesn’t end with the Mind Wars Olympiad 2020. The app and content bank are updated throughout the year. You should keep taking quizzes on the Mind Wars platform so that:
• You can prepare for the next Mind Wars Olympiad
• You can take part in the special quizzes that we will upload from time to time - each of which has special prizes
• We will upload timely quizzes to help you with your school exams and any other competitive exams and Olympiads that you might want to participate in
• Apart from the MCQ games, there will also be GK sections like On This Day and Did You Know for impressing your friends and family members with cool trivia