The Idea of engaging children in an exciting contest about the States of India took the form of State Battle that encouraged students to learn about:
- Our country
- Their own State
- Other states
- Diverse cultures, people, food, languages, famous places etc.
The Objective of the campaign was to get students who were house-bound on account of Covid-19 excited about learning, growing, and winning every day despite pandemic restrictions.
- The quiz was held live on Facebook every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 6:30 PM.
- Each quiz was approximately 1 hour long.
- The host and guest asked 6 questions.
- The participant who gave the most correct answers in the least time was declared as the Winner.
- The State Battle winner, the first and second runners up were awarded Amazon gift vouchers worth ₹500 each
- Winners were announced on Mind Wars social media platforms the day after the quiz.
- Excellent participation from students across the country with a total reach of 3.9 Crore+ students and an impressive Engagement of 39Lakh+ Students
- 28 quizzes on 28 Indian States 1 quiz for all the Union Territories and 1 Grand Finale, plus 2 special quizzes on Independence Day and Ganesh Chaturthi.
- We had 1 Celebrity host and 1 Celebrity guest from each State who became a part of the live quiz every week. Each quiz had 6 questions based on the particular State and 1 winner and two runners up were identified from each State Battle
- Some 500+ students participated every week on Facebook to compete and win against their peers.
- Students expressed their love for their State by sharing their favourite food, favourite hangout place, the language, culture, folk art etc.