Description of the Quiz
This Quiz is for all students from ages 11-16 studying in any school in India. The Quiz shall be available only on ‘ZEE5’ Application (“ZEE5”) which is owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“ZEEL”). This Quiz is in association with Xpress Minds to enhance the learning capabilities of students from ages to 11-16 and to assist in overall education of students.The Quiz goes live on 5April2019 and shall subsist for such period as may be decided upon by ZEEL. ZEEL’s decision in such matters shall be final and binding.
The Quizshall be available on ZEE5 and is organized by ZEEL. TheQuiz is valid only in India.
Entering the Quiz
The students from ages 11-16 participating in the Quiz are hereinafter referred to as the “Participant(s). The parent(s) and/or guardian(s) of the Participant(s) (“Parent”)shall enroll the Participant(s) in such manner as described in Clause e. To be eligible to participate in the Quiz, Participant(s) mustconform to the following eligibility criteria:
- an Individual;
- an Indian citizen or residing in India;
- aged 11-16 years;
- student of any school established in India.
- For the Participant(s) to be eligible to participate in the Quiz, the Parent must be registered and/or a subscriber of ZEE5. The Parentmust download ZEE5 and create a login on ZEE5 by clicking on the link as provided for the Quiz and provide their contact details i.e. e-mail id and contact number.
- The Parent must then fill the details of the Participant(s) as required. Each Parent can enroll a maximum of 2 (two) Participant(s) from one account.
- The Parent must enable a parental lock before granting access to Participant(s).
- The validity and accuracy of the questions as made availablein the Quiz shall be determined by Xpress Minds.
- The Participant(s) can participate in various quizzes as made available. However, to be eligible to participate in the qualifying round, they must participate in the qualifying quiz which shall be made available on Mindwars ZEE5. The Participant(s) shall be intimated in advance before the qualifying quiz goes live.
- Once the Participant(s) participates in the qualifying quiz, the qualification scores shall be sent to the respective schools for verification purposes.
- 2 (two) students shall be selected from each school for the next city round which shall be organized by Xpress Minds.
Terms and Conditions:
- ZEEL shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Participant(s)is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, Internet provider, facility provider, etc.
- ZEEL may use any information collected from the Parent and/or Participant(s)at the time of subscription of ZEE5 and/orat the time of entering the Quiz organized by ZEEL in relation to the Quiz (including checking/verifying Participant(s)eligibility to enter it). ZEEL will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Quiz. However, ZEEL shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused due to leakage or misplacement of such information.
- There shall be no entry fee or participation fee payable by the Participant(s)for participating in this Quiz. ZEEL will not accept any form of payment from any of the Participant(s) interested in participating in the Quiz. Further, participation in the Quiz will not in itself make the Participant(s)eligible for qualifying to the next round.
- ZEEL reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the Terms and Conditions or participation mechanics of the Quiz at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the Participant(s).
- ZEEL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Quiz with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control or otherwise (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of ZEEL in all matters shall be final and binding.
- The Participant(s)and the Parent shall in no circumstance have any rights or claims against ZEEL.
- ZEEL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Quiz in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control or otherwise.
- The Parenthereby agrees to indemnify ZEEL or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from his/her actions or omissions while enrollingParticipant(s) in the Quiz or by Participant(s) while participating in the Quiz, or due to any representations, misrepresentations or concealment of material facts by the Parent and/or Participant(s).
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of the Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the remaining parts of the Terms and Conditions to the extent that it is severable.
- This Quiz shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
- Information as available on the official ZEE5 page is the only authentic and valid information about the Quiz.