Welcome to Mind Wars. Mind Wars is a gamification Application which is owned, operated and maintained by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“ZEEL”), having its registered office at 18th Floor, A Wing, Marathon Futurex, N M Joshi Marg, Mumbai Maharashtra 400013.
We provide you with quiz covering various topics including but not limited to general knowledge, curriculum, current affairs, etc. played over the internet through certain devices (“Service(s)”).
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder pertaining as applicable. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Certain words in this TERMS have a specific meaning and are explained below for YOUR easy understanding:
- ‘Application’ means the Mind Wars application owned, operated and maintained by ZEEL to provide the Service on Devices, which is available on various platforms such as iOS, android and supported web browsers etc.
- ‘Devices’ means any and all internet enabled devices like smart phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, etc. which are compatible with and have access to the Internet.
- ‘Internet’ shall mean the system making use of the TCP/IP software protocols known as the internet or the worldwide web whatever the communications links may be which connects the user (including by way of fixed, mobile, DSL, ISDN, UMTS WiMax or other broadband links) including any developments in such protocols or any other protocols which may be developed which give equivalent, reduced or enhanced functionality compared with such protocols.
- “Leader Board” shall mean the leader board on which top Participant(s) are updated based on their Points and such top Participant(s) with highest Points shall stand a chance to win the Prize.
- ‘Mind Wars’ means the Application, the mind wars website, accessible at co.in/quiz, mind wars mobile web, and any other future variations or domain, and any present and future means and modes to offer Services.
- “Prize(s)” shall mean and include amazon vouchers and/or any other prize deemed fit by ZEEL at ZEEL’s sole discretion which shall be binding on all Participant(s).
- “Point(s)/ Mudras” shall mean the points earned by each Participant based on the number of Rounds/ games played by the Participant on the Application, and on any other factors as determined by ZEEL at its sole discretion which shall be final and binding on all Participants.
- “Round(s)” refers to a session of number of competitions made available during the Contest which upon being accomplished may entitle the Participant to win Prizes. A Round may be broken up into sub-Rounds or sub-levels with Points identified to be won to move to the next sub-Round.
- “Sponsor(s)” shall mean any third-party entity who has approached ZEEL for a tie up for its marketing initiatives and is associated with this Contest through any Prize of gratification to the Participant(s).
- “Winner” shall mean a Participant who wins the Round and/or Contest and is declared as a Winner by ZEEL.
ACCESS TO SERVICES:
- Please note that Your access to the Services is at ZEEL’s sole discretion. It may also depend on your geographic location, as the Service may be unavailable in certain locations. You may not access or use the Service or play the quiz by means or any technology which conceals Your actual location or provides incorrect details of Your location, for example, through use of a virtual private network (VPN).
- Mind Wars is available in India only. ZEEL shall not be held responsible for hindrances in the access and use of Mind Wars due to geographical change in YOUR location. Further, YOU will be solely liable for accessing and using Mind Wars in the countries of YOUR use.
- In order to access the Service, you need to register with Mind Wars. The process is discussed in Registered Users section below.
- PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE.
Mind Wars Application is divided into 4 (four) sections as follows:
Curriculum is divided into sub-levels with increasing order of difficulty. The Participant has to win various tests with minimum cutoffs to move forward and score.
Multiplayer has various games associated with it where a Participant can invite his friends and play games with them and win Mudras.
A dedicated general knowledge vertical which will have sub-levels. The Participant(s) will have to play through these various sublevels to win and emerge as Winner.
d) Daily Challenge:
Daily challenges are the weekly and weekend quizzes which happen for students across India which could be based on general knowledge and current affairs.
- You undertake that Your access to Mind Wars and availing of the Services is in compliance with applicable laws. Further, You acknowledge that You play the quiz at your sole risk and choice, and We don’t promised or guarantee that all the quiz available on Mind Wars will be suitable to your taste, liking of morality standards. You are encouraged to read the quiz description before playing a quiz. If you find any quiz offensive, you can choose not to play it.
- YOU will solely be responsible for obtaining and maintaining the Device and Internet connection needed in order to access and use Mind Wars and the Services and play the quiz in relation thereto. Internet charges will depend on the plan subscribed by You from the internet service provider.
- To use the Service, YOU will need to register Yourself as a user of Mind Wars and become a registered user of the Mind Wars platform (“Registered User”). During the registration process, YOU as Registered User are required to create user name (either by using YOUR mobile number or by using YOUR email) and password.
- As Registered User, YOU agree to provide correct, accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information from time to time to maintain it to be correct, accurate, current and complete at all times. ZEEL reserves the right to suspend or terminate YOUR registration as Registered User without assigning any reason (including for provision of wrong, inaccurate, not current or incomplete information during the registration process or thereafter). As Registered User, YOU shall be responsible for safeguarding YOUR password and for all transactions undertaken using YOUR username and password (“Credentials”). YOU agree not to disclose and/or share YOUR Credentials with any third party and take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under YOUR account, whether or not YOU have authorized such activities and/or actions. It is YOUR to maintain your account credentials. ZEEL will not be responsible for any loss, including financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of YOUR username and password in any circumstances.
- As a Registered User, YOU hereby provide YOUR consent to receive social media push notifications from ZEEL (“Push Notification”). That ZEEL shall make use of Your information provided during the registration process from time to time to send YOU push notifications on social media including but not limited to WhatsApp, regarding Mind Wars to provide YOU a complete user experience.
- ZEEL reserves the right to modify or discontinue Mind Wars at its sole discretion with or without notice to YOU. ZEEL shall not be liable to YOU and/or any third party in any manner, should ZEEL exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Mind Wars. Further, ZEEL reserves the right, at any time, with or without notice and without any liability to: (i) replace or otherwise withdraw the quiz, (ii) modify and/or reduce the number of quiz of any topic and (iii) remove any quiz. Further, YOU acknowledge and agree that the Service provided by ZEEL as part of Mind Wars can be removed anytime including pursuant to any valid order/ instruction received by ZEEL from any government authority and/or court of competent jurisdiction. ZEEL does not guarantee the availability of any quiz that is part of a Service.
- Mind Wars shall have the discretion to make certain or all quiz’s that is a part of the Service available to You on either one or limited number of end user device concurrently.
- Any use of ZEEL’s Marks or copyright in connection with any service that does not belong to ZEEL, unless otherwise authorized in a written license agreement, will constitute an infringement of ZEEL’s intellectual property rights and shall be actionable under applicable law.
- It is hereby clarified that Mind Wars is provided for YOUR personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to, either directly or through the use of any device, software, web-based service, or by any other means, copy, download, archive, perform, display, upload, publish, transmit or retransmit Services or create any work or material that is derived from or based on the Service, rent, lease, duplicate, license, sublicense, assign, pledge, loan, or resell the Service of Mind Wars. YOU shall not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble Mind Wars. YOU shall only use the Mind Wars on Device that is under YOUR exclusive control and ownership. YOU shall not permit any third party to benefit from the use or functionality of Mind Wars, either directly or via any facility management, timesharing, service bureau and/or any other arrangement. If YOU transfer possession of any copy of Mind Wars to any another party, YOUR Services of Mind Wars shall automatically stand terminated. All rights not expressly set forth hereunder are reserved exclusively by ZEEL.
- You are prohibited from using any technology or any other means to access, index, frame, or link Mind Wars, in whole or in part that is not authorized by ZEEL;
- You hereby agree not to use Mind Wars for promoting services of competitors of ZEEL;
- You hereby expressly agree to use Mind Wars in strict compliance with all applicable laws;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of Mind Wars or any Services, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of Mind Wars or any Service, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through Mind Wars.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Mind Wars website or any network connected to Mind Wars nor breach the security or authentication measures on Mind Wars or any network connected to Mind Wars. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Mind Wars to its source.
- You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Mind Wars or any systems or networks connected to Mind Wars.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through Mind Wars or any service offered on or through Mind Wars. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of Mind Wars to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, services being displayed on or related to Mind Wars.
- It is possible for others to obtain personal information about You on the public forum due to Your use of Mind Wars, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by browsing/using Mind Wars, You acknowledge and agree that We shall not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose and/or share with others on Mind Wars. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on Mind Wars.
- In the event You wish to not receive Push Notification, You can discontinue it by clicking on hamburger menu > Help > Enter the required details > Select Issue Type > WhatsApp Opt-out > and Click on Submit. This will Opt-out the Registered User from Push Notifications regarding the Mind Wars.
- You may also discontinue your participation to Mind Wars at any time.
- You may submit any complaints, concerns, or grievances arising out of any matter, including Mind Wars or the Services, to the Mind Wars Grievance Officer (“Grievance Officer”) who will examine your complaint and take appropriate next steps. The contact details of the Grievance Officer are as follow:
Contact Details: email@example.com
- You would be required to furnish relevant details pertaining to your concern, complaint or grievance, specifically including your registration details, and such other details as may be required by Us to assist You.
- Subject to You providing relevant details to the satisfaction of ZEEL, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge your complaint redress the complaint within the time period prescribed under the applicable law.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT:
- Links to Third Party Content do not imply any endorsement by ZEEL of such Third Party Content nor any products, or services available from such Third Party Content. YOU acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risks arising from YOUR use of any such Third Party Content.
- ZEEL welcomes and encourages YOU to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to Mind Wars (“Feedback“). YOU may submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ZEEL may, at its sole discretion, decide whether any action is required to be taken based on the Feedback received from You. However, the absence of a reply and/or action shall not be deemed to mean acceptance by ZEEL of any claims made in the query. You hereby expressly agree to indemnify and keep ZEEL harmless against any liabilities that may be suffered or incurred by ZEEL as a consequence of any action taken by ZEEL pursuant to Your Feedback.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF INDIA, MIND WARS AND THE SERVICES THEREIN IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED., TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS, YOU ASSUME SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF MIND WARS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS, ZEEL MAKES NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, SECURITY, COMPLETENESS, AND/OR AVAILAIBILITY OR SECURITY OF MIND WARS NOR ANY WARRANTY THAT MIND WARS WILL BE ERROR-FREE, VIRUS FREE, OR FREE FROM MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONDENTS OR FROM INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER FAILURES OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE RECTIFIED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MIND WARS CAN BE BLOCKED OR MADE INOPERABLE AND ZEEL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE SAME.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ZEEL NOR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PRINCIPALS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, REMOTE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF APPLICATION, EVEN IF ZEEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL ZEEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- The relationship between ZEEL and You is on a principal-to-principal basis. You are in no way ZEEL’s legal representative, partner or agent for any reason whatsoever.
- YOU agree that Mind Wars, including, but not limited to, the object code components, provided to YOU is “Confidential Information” of ZEEL. YOU shall retain all Confidential Information in strict confidence at least with the same amount of diligence that YOU exercise in preserving the secrecy of YOUR most-valuable information, but in no event less than reasonable diligence.
- When You use or send any data, information or communication to ZEEL, You agree and understand that You are communicating with ZEEL through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from ZEEL periodically and as and when required. ZEEL will communicate with You by email or any push or other message or electronic records on the email address and or mobile number available with ZEEL which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
- Any notices or other communications required will be in writing and emailed to ZEEL at email@example.com or at the following customer care number: +91 9625933434. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
LAW & DISPUTES: